Missouri-Kansas City

One Month Left!!!!!

Oh my goodness!!!! I'm getting married in less than 5 weeks!!! I'm so overwhelmed with all the last minute details! Any advice on how to stay sane these last few weeks??

Re: One Month Left!!!!!

• Don't hesitate to ask for help! Your friends and family are there for you too!  Visit the spa or have a spa day to just relax.  Still have date night with your FI and unwind with him! 

• From a MOB's standpoint: 

My advice is to remember not everything you think needs to get done is critical.  Try to prioritize and keep a good calendar.  Really important  to stay on top of deadlines/payments to venues, officiant, caterers, florist, wedding dress.  Also important to arrange to get the marriage license. 

Most of the rest is just fluff and will not ruin your wedding if it doesn't get done.    Realize that the wedding will most likely not be perfect...something usually goes wrong.  And, while you naturally want the day to be special, your marriage will be so much more than that one day.

We kept the attitude, "It is what it is" when it came down to those last weeks and days and it went a long way in keeping things pleasant for all involved.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards