North Carolina
Options

Need vendor recommendations near greensboro.

Well we finally nailed down the venue and we had to spend more then we wanted so now i don't have alot of room for adjustments for the others.

Catering....

including tax and gratuity and glassware (just not paper plates is all i ask) no more then 1450 for 85 people... and just a few plates of food for cocktail hour.
(basically 15 pp is my absolute max but i really need 14pp)

Photographer...
1000 max... i don't need any prints just all the pictures high quality on a DVD with all the rights.
For atleast 6 hours - more like 8. I found one in raleigh had a deal at the the bridal show but i think that ended.

DJ...
700 max for ceremony and reception

Any help in any of the cattegories would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Need vendor recommendations near greensboro.

• Options
    We used Apple Spice and got so many compliments. We got chicken and ribs, potato salad, tossed salad, fruit, baked beans, and rolls for $1180 for 90 people. We supplied our own drinks so I'm not sure how much they would cost. 

Our photographer was $1500 for all day but I think her prices have gone up. We used ASB Photography. I would also recommend KannePhoto. I do know she is pregnant but the baby is due in September so if the date in your bio is correct, she should be able to do a wedding by next June.
  • Options
    Check out Visions Catering out of Thomasville.  We had a higher budget, but they had menus for all levels of budgets.  I think our food was $17 pp, but we also had an open bar at $11 pp that added, etc.  They definetely had simpler menus, and their food was very good.  

• Options
    edited May 2012
    I am booking Amy Allen as my photographer today for my 5/27/13 wedding, she has 800 for all day, with full rights and digital images, including epics and a boudoir session. We are doing a BBQ wedding with hog heaven doing our catering at 13 pp including non alcoholic drinks.
    May 2013 Siggy: Flowers imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dito PP about Visions in Thomasville.  Also Rosa Mae's Catering  in High Point/Thomasville, either should be able to work with your catering budget.

I remember talking to a DJ that I think would be in your budget...Anything Music maybe? they're out of Kernersville.  We didn't use them but they were going to be our choice until we decided not to have a DJ.
  • Options
    What's your venue?
  • Options
    I used Anything Music. They were great and the price was good.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    kaimahkaimah member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Try ArtbyAsh...Ashley charges I thiink 800 all day 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My wedding is June 30 and I wanted to keep the costs down as much as possible.  I know that if we scaled our wedding down to 85 people, we would definitely be within your budget!
    DJ: http://yourtriadevent.com/ Michael.  He is $250 for 3 hours and only $50 each additional hour.  He has all of his own set up, including a tent, so he won't be taking up any covered space that you're already paying for.  He also brings and iPad so that your guests may request music.  A great thing is that you can filter your music options.  If you don't want rap to be played, they won't be able to request it.  If you only want Country played, that's all they can request.  Also, you get two people, Michael and a co-worker, to keep everything running smoothly.  They communicate via walky-talky!
    Food: Prissy Polly's BBQ.  We are having them also take care of our plates and silverware (we're going with the really nice disposable).  We have pulled pork, grilled chicken, green beans, cole slaw, banana pudding, and dinner rolls.  So definitely check them out.
    Flowers: You didn't mention this but if you haven't taken care of this one yet, check out Oak Ridge Florist.  It's a locally owned place and the ladies there are spectacular.  They did my sister's wedding two years ago and are doing mine in 19 days!

Good luck!
  • Options
    I'm using Visions catering-they have good food and varitey of price ranges.  My photographer is around $1000- her name is Amber Crawley.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I'm using Visions catering-they have good food and varitey of price ranges.  My photographer is around $1000- her name is Amber Crawley.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    When is your wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards