May 2012 Weddings

broken glass followup

So I got in contact with the seller of the lanterns. Sent her an email right away on Tuesday, no reply so I sent another email yesterday. She told me her husband shipped and she would ask if he got insurance on them. So far she hasn't said anything. 

Should I just do a claim on paypal? I'm not impatient but she was very quick to reply to every email when she was taking my money and now that something is wrong she is pretty unresponsive. All emails come from her iphone so I know she is reading them.

So, just do a paypal claim? I feel kind of bad b/c I cannot do just a portion (i'd be happy with 1/2 back) but can only do it all. Or should I give her a couple more days?

Re: broken glass followup

• can i just say sellers anger me. i bought something else almost 2 weeks ago on weddingbee and then the girl disappeared. She said on Monday she sent the stuff on Saturday and would send the tracking but once again, MIA and no tracking and still no package. Ugh.
  • Just send her another polite follow-up email letting her know that unless she can provide you with the insurance information in the next two days, you'll be filing a pay-pal claim. I recommend that you give her a specific timeframe in your next email to her; it'll give her less of an excuse to just brush you off.
  • I would send another email stating if she does not provide you with the insurance information or some form of resoultion you will file a claim with paypal.

• I agree with PP, you should send a follow up email saying "I would appreciate it if you could get back to me by this Saturday. I'm sure you can understand my concerns about the situation and if you do not respond in this time frame I will have to open a case with paypal" 
    Or something like that. 
  • I would give her a polite heads up but wouldn't hesitate to talk to PayPal.  It's not your fault.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • SO she just emailed me back and said no insurance but she isn't willing to give ANY refund. Looks like I'll just dispute with paypal. what a b*tch!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_broken-glass-followup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:7fcee749-635a-4a49-b7b6-d0788601446bPost:5cb12bf4-ad36-4597-bd04-5375973c2918">Re: broken glass followup</a>:
    [QUOTE]SO she just emailed me back and said no insurance but she isn't willing to give ANY refund. Looks like I'll just dispute with paypal. what a b*tch!
    Posted by leahstinson[/QUOTE]

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! That ticks ME off!

Hope it works out girl. I've been in the same situation before. It sucks!
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Oh no she didn't?!  What a B*****.  That is ridiculous.  File your claim right away and put an end to this as quickly as you can.  People can be so irritating!
    Time of our lives Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_broken-glass-followup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:7fcee749-635a-4a49-b7b6-d0788601446bPost:2a76e8b6-962c-44cd-bd28-274ac722f208">Re: broken glass followup</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just send her another polite follow-up email letting her know that unless she can provide you with the insurance information in the next two days, you'll be filing a pay-pal claim. I recommend that you give her a specific timeframe in your next email to her; it'll give her less of an excuse to just brush you off.
    Posted by KateBCH[/QUOTE]

This definitely!!
    Anniversary image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards