Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

New to Ulta

Hi ladies!

Okay, so as much as I like to shop... I had seen this store called Ulta and never had the courage to venture in there.  I didn't bother to check it out online to see what it really is.  Fast-forward.  I was looking for recommendations on DIY makeup on this board (a lurker, mostly, on this board) and saw a bunch of posts talking about getting certain brands of makeup that I'd never heard of (Smashbox, Urban Decay, Lamoc?) ... Anyway, I kept reading and found another post mentioning that these brands of make up were available at Ulta.

I got to typing. Went to Ulta's website.  TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY.  My mom and I didn't know this store even existed.  It is not too far away, about 30 or so minutes from home, and near other stores I enjoy... it's a wonder it took me this long to discover Ulta!  

Anyway, I went to Ulta and purchased the L'oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base and tried it today.  VERY pleased with the results.  AND I enrolled in the ulta rewards program.  My SIL went with me and bought some Christmas Gifts on my rewards card, so I got bonus points!  

Not to sound like a commercial, or a make-up ignoramus, but I was totally blown away by this place.  Plus, apparently there is a salon inside too?  Wow... will be checking this place out again soon!!! 
July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!

Re: New to Ulta

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards