Wedding Woes

For all you Halloween candy moms

Re: For all you Halloween candy moms

• Hee.  True story.
  • hehe.  Dh takes them around so I get all of the leftovers.
  • AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2012
    This is how it should be, but my DH (who you all know is ridiculous, so this should come as no surprise) gets mad if I take DD's candy.  So I have to sneak it.   What the heck?   She'll never eat it all on her own anyway.
  • i am looking forward to this. 

leftover candy is going into goodie bags for Wolverine's party on Sunday. I'll probably eat some tonight, but i've been doing really good with avoiding junk food and don't want the temptation at home. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_for-all-you-halloween-candy-moms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:06e0754a-94dc-4e38-866a-11b90c610d36Post:42e5a465-dd77-4a6f-9ab4-7aecaab54d42">Re: For all you Halloween candy moms</a>:
    [QUOTE]i am looking forward to this.  leftover candy is going into goodie bags for Wolverine's party on Sunday. I'll probably eat some tonight, but i've been doing really good with avoiding junk food and don't want the temptation at home. 
    Posted by *Barbie*[/QUOTE]

Good idea!   I think I'll hit up the after-halloween sales for treats and toys for DD's bday party.
  • Very smart Barbie.  The nieghbors said we get 50-75 kids on a good night so DH bought 200+ pieces of candy.  Umm ok.  I should probably send him out for quarters though.
  • Ha!  I love it and it's very true at my house.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards