Colorado

Re: American Prestige

• I have no first hand experience, but a google search about it gave the impression that this is a scam.

For your sake, I hope it is not!
  • All brides who give them their information or put their name in a bowl at a bridal show are WINNERS!  Yes, it is a scam to purchase very expensive (like $2000) set of pots and pans.  You have to sit through their high pressure sales pitch (kind of like a time-share). 

My daughter who got married in 2009 was a WINNER too!  But she found out exactly what they were up to and did not follow through.  So my daughter who is getting married this year knew not to put her name in any drawings at any bridal shows.

Good rule of thought, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't :(
  • DO NOT GO!!!!!!!! They are a pain in the butt. It is a scam.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_american-prestige-wedding-package?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:632Discussion:08d2545a-94bd-4ab1-b92b-2965ff2355eePost:daa50391-cfd1-4101-876e-df71ec06d61a">Re: American Prestige wedding package?</a>:
    [QUOTE]All brides who give them their information or put their name in a bowl at a bridal show are WINNERS!  Yes, it is a scam to purchase very expensive (like $2000) set of pots and pans.  You have to sit through their high pressure sales pitch (kind of like a time-share).  My daughter who got married in 2009 was a WINNER too!  But she found out exactly what they were up to and did not follow through.  So my daughter who is getting married this year knew not to put her name in any drawings at any bridal shows. Good rule of thought, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't :(
    Posted by twotimemob[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards