Texas-San Antonio

Hair and Makeup- KM Impressions- Review

For any brides out there looking for a great hair and makeup artist, I want to recommend KM Impressions to you. They are located in the Schertz area but they also do on location services. They are family owned and operated and are really great people to work with. It is obvious that they love what they do and they really care about their clients.
I worked with Danielle, the Manager, on my initial consultation and she was wonderful. She was so helpful, offering many types of recommendations for hair and makeup. She showed me pictures of their past work and really knows what colors and tones suit a person based on their complexion, face shape, age, etc. I left the consultation feeling really great! I booked them for my wedding day right away because I knew that I had found a great makeup and hair company. I wanted a place that specialized in bridal, not just a salon that happens to do bridal from time to time. They do all sorts of hair and makeup (pageant, modeling, runway, photo, etc.) but bridal is one of their main specialites, and it shows. They truly are experts in their field.
Danielle was great at communicating with me during the months between my consultation and bridal trial. Their schedule was very flexible and they had no problem accomodating my needs.
Once the day of my bridal hair and makeup trial arrived, I was so excited to get started. Danielle did a wonderful job on my hair and my makeup. I attended a bridal shower later that day and kept the same hair and makeup that Danielle did for me, and I received SO MANY compliments from people! Not to menion everything photographed beautifully and lasted well into the evening, despite my hair and makeup trial being at 9am that day. I changed outfits several times that day and also spent some time in the 105 degree heat and my makeup and hair lasted through it all.
One of my favorite things about KM Impressions is that they have their very own makeup line, and they can create any color you want, customized for just for you. They create custom blend makeup and they do airbrush makeup as well. Their makeup is paraben free and oil free, so it does not harm your skin. Their eyeshadows are my favorite part of all of their products. They have a really special 3d quality to them, and they have a really beautiful shine to them.
Danielle had great advice for me on how to make sure my skin and my hair are both healthy for the big day- I had some blemishes during the initial consultation that she gave me advice on, and my hair is a bit oily so she recommended some shampoo to help with that. I really appreciate her input, as I absolutely want to look my best on my wedding day.
I can't wait for my wedding day- Danielle puts so much care and effort into all of her work and she made me feel at ease about my wedding day look. On a day where there are so many little details to stress over, she helped me out by taking care of 2 elements that I know I don't have to worry about.
I would recommend KM Impressions to ANY bride in the San Antonio or Austin area. You will be very pleased with the quality of their work!

-Christina R., San Antonio, TX

Re: Hair and Makeup- KM Impressions- Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards