Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Paris Proposal

During Thanksgiving break we went to London to visit family, and decieded to take an overnight trip to Paris, since we were so close. We spent Thanksgiving day at the Lourve, Notre Dame, Arch de Triump and then headed to the Effiel Tower. As we were waiting in line is started sleeting/raining, we considered just giving up and going back to the hotel, but changed our minds since we were almost through the line. When we finally got up to the top there was an enclosed area and an open area. I didn't want to go up to the open area because it was windy and cold and we were still soaking wet from the rain. However he insisted. We went up to the open area and walked around for a few minutes admiring the view. He stood back and told me to go stand by the railing for a picture. As I did so he knelt down to take the picture, I didn't think anything of this gesture because he frequently likes to take pictures from different angles. He took the picture and I walked back over to him; he was still on his knee when he said "I have something for you" I looked down and he had most beautiful ring I had ever seen, he then asked me to marry him. My first response was "really" and then I started to cry and said "yes!" It was the most perfect, surprise proposal!

Re: Paris Proposal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards