Destination Weddings Discussions

WTF Wednesday is here!

I just realized this post hasn't been started yet.

WTF is up with my 2 year old coloring on the CARPET with a bright orange crayon?  Where the heck did she get a bright orange crayon and why couldn't she color on the WALLS like every other kid - which I could fix with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser?!?!?!?  How the (bleep) do you get crayon out of a carpet?  BAH!

Re: WTF Wednesday is here!

• Awww Lisa!  Gotta love them at that age!!!

Here's my WTF ~ WTF is up with me not being in the Holiday and/or Wedding spirit the last couple of months?!?  I mean seriously.  I haven't done one wedding related task in about 6 weeks and I am totally going to be regretting it soon.  I mean can you all see my ticker?!?  I'm only 3 months and something days away.  WTF?!?

I have a list a mile long and can't seem to freaking get motivated to get anything done.  Seriously though.  I think what depresses me is this:

March = Couples Shower
    April = Cruise
    May = California Reception
    June = Minnesota Reception

And that's just the wedding related stuff.  Throw in work stuff and it's even worse!!!!

And let's not forget:

November = Vegas 2010 with the DW Knotties / Nesties!!!  :)
  • Wow..crayon..can't help you there!  SHelli, I was in the same boat and am JUSt getting back into it.  We might have burned out?

WTF is with me having this day off but having a zillion things to do so I can't enjoy it!?  Also I have just been miserable lately..past four days running, and can't figure out why.  It's PMS miserable..but I am not PMS'ing it!  ugh.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • WTF for me today is when the hell is the IRS going to call me to tell me when In am suppose to start work?? I dont like being laid off and its only been two weeks. I need to know that I have money coming in to finish paying for this wedding. And unemployment doesn't cover weddings... *sniff sniff* I know i have a year but I want to have it all paid off from 45 days before we leave for St. Thomas...
    Anniversary
  • Lisa - My friends with todlers swear by Oxyclean for these situations.

As my WTF, I think I'll just say "FML".  I have high hopes for 2010 and it better not disappoint. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_wtf-wednesday-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:93e1ac2c-3161-4ade-8ebe-d413560bc766Post:b9666bcd-bda9-4c25-b8d6-19ecc27806a8">Re: WTF Wednesday is here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]As my WTF, I think I'll just say "FML".  I have high hopes for 2010 and it better not disappoint. 
    Posted by FutureMrs.McC[/QUOTE]

I <3 you Jenni. 2010 will be a better year, <em>I just know it!</em>

I don't really have a WTF today. Although my bosses are probably like "WTF?! Why is she even here?! She's mentally checked out." ;)
  • WTF is with me being off this week yet having very little drive to do anything but sit on the couch and watch tv under a blanket?  I am supposed to be doing my AHR invites, and all the crap is sitting on the table, and I soo dont want to go there. 

I don't have toddlers, but agree that oxyclean is a wonderful thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards