New Jersey

Wedding Music-BAND

Does anyone know of a great band to play at my wedding.  I am looking for something cost efficient.  I have checked out Elegant Ensembles and they seem pretty good.  I am open to any suggestions

Re: Wedding Music-BAND

• Are you looking for ceremony music or reception?
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • I know a great singer/musician. Who can play for both ceremony and reception. He is charging us $2500 for full band. Keyboard, drums, bass, horn and vocalists. He is an up and coming artist with a fe singles and really good! Would you like his information? 
  • We hired Soul Revival for our wedding and they were amazing!!  They were super easy to work with and I highly recommend them.  Their website is: www.soulrevivalband.com

HTH!
  • We usesd 747 Orchestra.  They were OUTSTANDING.  They have a very long history playing weddings and it shows.  Their songs, their energy and most of all, their professionalism, is unlike anything we have ever seen at a wedding. We booked them on the spot at my friends wedding a number of years ago.  Check their reviews online and if they have the date open and you like to dance...no brainer   747orchestra.com
  • 747 Orchestra    ... 747orchestra.com
  • My band Veronica Martell Entertainment is AMAZING and a HUGE value for what they offer. Band member Amanda Brown is top 8 on The Voice right now. 5 people have booked them since our wedding. You will love them and Veronica is fantastic to work with!
  • We were real impressed with The Time Machine, but I think they may be pricey.
  • GymChick, we hired Veronica Martell Entertainment as well! She was the lead singer of the band that my sister had at her wedding years ago and everyone had a great time so we have high hopes for her new band! So excited to have them at our wedding in April.
    Valerie512
  • We are using a Craig Scott band called Escapade.  They are very reasonable for a band, and are really talented!  Craig Scott has a few different bands to choose from.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we are having the nerds
  • For ceremony we used Shrewsbury String Quartet. For reception we had Daddy Pop- everyone loved them and compliments us on how much fun they were.
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards