Hawaii

Oahu bags part II

I would like to order the bags by next weekend. We leave in 4 weeks (crazy!), so I want to make sure they get here in time. For those who would like to order bags, I will need your final count this week. If it's too early for you to know how many you will need, I completely understand that you might not want to go in on them. But, some of you might have a pretty good idea how many you will need.

I think everyone liked the jute bag best:

I was thinking that this might be the best graphic:

And, I was thinking maybe white print since it would work with everyone's wedding colors. I like the blue, but it's hard to see on the sight what the exact shade of blue will be. If people want to do something else, I'm totally open. The white on jute would look like this:

I will plan on ordering them and having them delievered to me. If you live in Oahu, we can arrange a meeting and I can deliver them to you. Or, I can ship them to you.

If you would like to go in on the bags, I would really appreciate it if you could mail me a check this coming week once we figure out the final amount. Or we can use paypal if you prefer. I can use every extra penny right before the wedding. :)

It looks like we will probably hit 100 bags, so the cost would be $2.28 per bag plus shipping costs if you need me to ship them.

Thanks!

Re: Oahu bags part II

• lindskalindska member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kellie!  I will need 40 bags.  I would be happy to send you a check (or paypal or whatever), just depends on the exact price and how many ppl are in!
    I think that either the white or the blue print would be cute, I'm flexible!
    lindsay and kaata - june 21, 2010 - lani phase II my planning bio
  • edited December 2011
    hi kellie! can we get 25 bags? i can do paypal or check as well.

my parents live on oahu, so they could probably pick it up from you. where will you be staying?

thanks! if you need anything else, email me at candc.oneill at yahoo dot com.

oh PS - i also like the white print!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Kellie,

If you havn't ordered yet I'd love to get 40 bags as well. I can send you the cash paypal this week.

Please let me know.
    Thanks
  • machan2010machan2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I'm in for 30 bags.  I can pay you by check/paypal, whatever is easiest...thanks!!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies. I'll put the order in tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards