March 2012 Weddings
Options

BM Dresses!!

Ok anybody start picking out BM dresses?  Im getting married March 2nd and I dont know if I should defintley do long or possibly tea length? What is everybody else doing?

Re: BM Dresses!!

• Options
    im doin hollywood glam so all my dresses are long except the Jr. BM who has a youthful shorter dress!
  • Options
    I have mine all picked out :D The way I see it it's never too early!!
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    (ps: I'm doing long because I'm having a "formal" wedding... wedding is the 10th)
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I am doing long dresses.  Its a formal wedding.
    "Do I look like a killer to you?" "Yes, you kill my patience." -Castle
  • Options
    I have picked mine out, but the girl's won't order them for a little while. I wanted short but now that we have picked our venue, long dresses go better with the formal feel of the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    I'm going with short black dresses with different necklines. My wedding isn't quite as formal though...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So i have not yet picked them out.... but am wanting to go with short.  My wedding is in the afternoon and not very formal and all my BM are youthful so i though that short would be best.  I am thinking about just picking out a color and length from a vendor and letting each of the girls pick out the specific dress they like best.  I have not decided definately on that or not yet.....
  • Options
    my wedding is 3/31 - and a night time saturday wedding. i went with my MOH and we picked out long dresses by bill levkoff.
  • Options
    I want long I think. It could always change depending on what the girl's want and what looks best!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    ? BFP #1 "SPECK" - 11/7/2012 ? M/C - 12/8/2012 @ 7W6D ?
    ? BFP #2 "SPAWNER" - 3/2/2013 ? EDD: 11/13/13 ?
    BFP CHART
  • Options
    My wedding is March 31 saturday night. I picked out long dress for my bms
  • Options
    Its a formal wedding but I really loved the way the short dresses looked... and since we are making them the material makes them very formal... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards