Military Brides

I have 2 start planning my wedding :)

Re: I have 2 start planning my wedding :)

• deimiszmdeimiszm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well i have to admit i find myself in the same place as you do, i am getting married at the end of the next month and i havent even started to do anything :( i also need some help and ideas
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you figured out the date and budget? How many guests are you considering? These are some of the most important details to figure out first.  Then after that, see what type of wedding both you and your FI wants, big/small, church/outdoor? Then start on your venue hunting among other vendors. 
  • edited December 2011
    Talk to FI and make sure ya'll are on the same page about things. Start looking at Magazines, try on dresses, try to identify a look that you like. Do you want a military wedding, or a traditional wedding? Do you want a big poufy ball gown, or a slinky sexy sheath dress? Start a notebook and keep it with you. Use this website. We're all here, I got lots of ideas from the ladies on here. You want a day thats about you and your FI, and the best way to achive that is to stick to your guns about what you and Fi want. Good Luck!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards