Wisconsin

Rehersal Dinner Ideas

I'm trying to find ideas for our Rehersal Dinner venue....we want to offer our guests a great meal while enjoying the atmosphere, but we don't want to break the bank!! We estimate about 40-50 guests in the Madison, WI area....IDEAS PLEASE!!

Re: Rehersal Dinner Ideas

• We had ours at the Pizza Hut on the West Side.  Not the coolest atmosphere, but it was affordable. 

Babe's has a party room and does buffets that are reasonable.  Grey's Tied House in Verona is really nice and has function rooms.  You could order in some local food to a hotel function room.  Ian's Pizza might be fun. 

Most of the hip places seemed to have large minimums or fees (The Great Dane, Vintage, etc). 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I went to one at the Old Fashioned, which is around the square in downtown Madison.   We had a 3 course menu of the bride and grooms chooses what that is plus some appetizers.  Lots of food, all good choices.  It was upstiars, a new room they added on not too long ago, very nice with your own bar up there too so you don't have to be with the crowd downstairs. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards