Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Re: AW:Sneaks!

• Options
    Awwww, those are beautiful, Kathleen!  Again, I'm sorry that I was a no-show, but we were with the emergency vet with Sally until about 1:30 PM. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_awsneaks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:4bdbf976-5aab-4de6-bd19-9c964c9e3d8dPost:8a099c18-b55e-41dc-b462-c825fc18e799">Re: AW:Sneaks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awwww, those are beautiful, Kathleen!  Again, I'm sorry that I was a no-show, but we were with the emergency vet with Sally until about 1:30 PM. 
    Posted by juliebug1997[/QUOTE]
    I understand.<div>How is she doing?</div>
  • Options
    Bill is taking her to the regular vet right now.  He said that she's bawling her head off in the carrier and that she just peed in it.  Regular MO, right there.  They took her off the oxygen early Sunday morning, but we still don't know if she'll be able to use her front legs again or if she'll regain her eyesight.  Those two are very scary.
  • Options
    They are beautiful!  So happy for you!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Gorgeous! I can't wait to see the rest!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Woohoo Kathleen! You looked so beautiful!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_awsneaks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:4bdbf976-5aab-4de6-bd19-9c964c9e3d8dPost:c3755aeb-f4e4-4916-a625-a4ecc3bedbc2">Re: AW:Sneaks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bill is taking her to the regular vet right now.  He said that she's bawling her head off in the carrier and that she just peed in it.  Regular MO, right there.  They took her off the oxygen early Sunday morning, <strong>but we still don't know if she'll be able to use her front legs again or if she'll regain her eyesight.  </strong>Those two are very scary.
    Posted by juliebug1997[/QUOTE]
    Wow. 
    Poor Baby!
  • Options
    YOU LOOK SO AMAZINGLY HAPPY!!! I'm so sad I couldn't be there but I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures :) YAY for being an OMH!
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Awww! Your pictures look amazing and you look so happy! Congrats enjoy being a Mrs!
  • Options
    Beautiful pictures! :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    Your pictures are AMAZING! Chelsea and Mack did an awesome job. And of course, you two look radiant! Congrats again girlie!
  • Options
    Beautiful!  Congrats.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Love love love. I got chills looking at yoru last dance :)
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    Those are beautiful!  We are having our wedding at the Piazza also, and seeing your pictures makes me more excited to have ours there :)

Anniversary
    imageimage

TTC since 8/2012
    BFP#1 ? 11/15/12 ectopic-too early to have EDD ? MTX 11/30/12
    BFP#2 ?
    ?PAL/PGAL Welcome?

• Options
    Gorgeous!! Congrats Mrs.!
  • Options
    Beautiful! You look so happy. Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards