Flowers

buying flowers online

What have been peoples over all experience with buy buying their wedding flowers on line?  Would this be advisable?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: buying flowers online

• edited December 2011
    I've been to a few weddings where the brides purchased their flowers through Sams Club... and the flowers were grogeous!
  • utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard much bad about it.Ditto Sams.
  • soozy87soozy87 member
    edited December 2011
    I bought our wedding flowers from Sam's Club online. They came on time in great condition. Do a little research about the flowers that you want and how to make them open when you get them, or stay as open as they are (depending on the flower). The only thing we had problems with was that I chose the flowers and amounts that I wanted and then I went to order them and they were out of season. But like I said the flowers were awesome once we put them together and came in perfect condition!
    ~May 21,2011~
  • WildMageletWildMagelet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I was planning on buying from Sams.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We bought ours from Sams and did them the night before. The flowers came in pretty good shape. None of them were dead and we only had a few that had lost their heads. The carnations we bought were a bit dry even after conditioning, but we had a lot of them so if they broke we just grabbed a new one. I am really glad that we did our own. We saved a ton of money and they looked really nice. It was a cool feeling to carry the bouquet that I made up the aisle with me-- harkens back to the start of the tradition. 
    Photobucket
  • nppdesignsnppdesigns member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Sam's is good as well as fiftyflowers.com
  • blue1981blue1981 member
    edited December 2011
    Sam's is the only one besides Costco that I have hear good things about
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board