Michigan-Grand Rapids

Reception Venue Suggestions

Hi Knotties!!!  It has been a long time since I have been on here!!!  I have been happily married for 293 days, but, my best friend's daughter has JUST started planning her June 2011 wedding, and since my friend lives in Florida, I kinda feel I should help her as much as I can,(without butting in of course, lol!!!) 

Anyways, the Bride and Groom would like to havbe a reception venue that allows them to bring in their own food and alcohol, in the GR area.  Any suggestions???   TIA

Re: Reception Venue Suggestions

• AmoroAgainAmoroAgain member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've started a post that has been stickied with venues people here have used and what the good/bad things are.  That should be helpful. :)
  • edited December 2011
    hey thanks for posting this! :) i ended up posting mine on the wrong board lol how do i delete it??? :) your awesome by the way!
    Brad&sami6/25/11
  • edited December 2011
    NP Sami!!!  I would love to be able to tell you how to delete your other post, but, I can't even find the "Sticky" they have made about reception venues, lol!!!  They have changed the layout of this board since my last time here, so, I am more than a little lost.  Maybe one of the other Knotties can help you...as I told you before, these ladies are awesome in their willingness to lend a fellow bride a helping hand!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards