California-Napa
Options

Bachelorette Party- Napa/Sonoma Spa Getaway

Hey girls,

I need help with some ideas for the bachelorette party.  We want to do a spa weekend in the Napa/Sonoma area.  Any ideas or recommendations for hotels, dinners, and activities would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bachelorette Party- Napa/Sonoma Spa Getaway

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey girls,

I need help with some ideas for the bachelorette party.  We want to do a spa weekend in the Napa/Sonoma area.  Any ideas or recommendations for hotels, dinners, and activities would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You might want to check out The Lodge at Sonoma's website - as they have a hotel, spa services & a nice restaurant called Caneros Bistro.  Also, the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn has a beautiful spa and a good restaurant too.  Auberge De Soleil in Rutherford is really pretty too.  Good luck!!  : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mooselissamooselissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having mine at The Lodge. :-) I like that they have a shuttle to the plaza so all the shops/restaurants/bars are very easy to get to with a group and nobody has to drive. I've always been amazed that the Fairmont is in such a sketchy part of town. I haven't been to Auberge de Soleil, but it's on my list...Solage is, too!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    wedinsonomawedinsonoma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are still looking for a spa getaway, let me help. Sonoma County Tourism Bureau can assist you with spa's in the area that can accommodate groups.
    smontes@sonomacounty.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards