California-Tahoe

New Here

Hi....
I am Lindsay, I live in Tucson Arizona and am getting married August 3,2010.....  Our original plans were to get married in Hawaii, but due to family we are now planning on Lake Tahoe.....  I am very excited to have a permanent location......  We are thinking of using High Mountain Weddings for the whole thing..... Locaion:  Emarld Bay.....  We have not decided where to stay yet or what resturant to go to with our guests after the ceremony....Any suggestions?  Also looking for hair and makeup people for me....  We will only have about 20 guests......  I really hope to make this a board I frequent often....  Congrats to all the other brides and I look forward to getting to know each of you.
Lindsay

Re: New Here

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married on the North Shore in June. If you have any specific questions about vendors, let me know. We have almost all of ours booked at this point.
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding is in May 2010 and we are all booked and ready to go ...let me know if you have any questions.
  • edited December 2011
    I am just starting my planning for my fall 2010 wedding...Do you have any reco's on vendors and locations for the west/north shore?
  • edited December 2011

I LOVE my photographer. His name is Matt Theilen. His photos are amazing and his wedding package is a great deal for everything it includes.  He is very professional and super helpful. He even took our engagement photos in NY last fall while he was out on the east coast visiting his in-laws and shooting a wedding at West Point (we live in CT). www.matttheilen.com

I am meeting many of my other vendors for the first time in the next two weeks (videographer, ceremony musicians, florist, cake, etc) so I can give you more info then if you want.

Have you picked your venue yet? We looked at a lot of places if you want some info.

• edited December 2011
    Hi All,

I would love info on where you all are having your ceremony & reception. My date is August 28th. We were supposed to be getting married at David Walley's resort (just outside of Tahoe) but found out this week they will no longer be hosting weddings. I am now keeping my fingers crossed they actually credit me my deposit as they said they would!  We are on a pretty tight budget so any info on locations with estimates of cost would be really helpful.

Thanks!
    Traci
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards