Florida-South Florida

Weird Wedding Dreams haha

Hey All,
With only two weeks before my wedding I'm starting to have some really weird wedding dreams. Last I dreamed, no one showed up for the wedding so instead of getting married my FI and I went and got ice cream. So odd!
Anyone else having weird dreams?

Re: Weird Wedding Dreams haha

• I have two weeks too!  I have been having crazy dreams for months but it has gotten so much worse lately.  Last night I dreamed I woke up the day of the wedding and my left boob had disappeared, just went down to like a double A overnight and I was running around trying to find things to stuff my bra with so that my boobs matched!  So ridiculous. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I go through phases with dreams!!

I used to get them all the time when I first started planning but haven't gotten them recently. I'm sure they'll pick up as the day gets closer!

LOL at your dreams! Too funny!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm 2 weeks away too...my dreams started about a week ago.  I dreament I that it was time for me to walk down the aisle but I wasn't ready so I had to walk without my hair being done, no makeup, barely dressed.
  • LoL those are too funny!  I had a weird one last month.  I can't remember exactly what happened, but I also had one where I wasn't ready and started freaking out. lol  I'm sure there's more to come like that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards