Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Would you pay for this?

The photographer that we have planned to shoot our wedding - his cheapest package is $1000, and that is just wedding coverage. No disc with pictures or anything. So, if you want them you then have to pay $100 for a web-optimized(good for online sharing, but not for printing) disc or $500 for a high-res disc and web-optimized. 

I can't tell if this is a good deal or not? Please give me your opinons. 

Re: Would you pay for this?

• Options
    It's really cheap. Then again, he also doesn't seem to have any weddings on his FB page, which might tell you something. 
  • Options
    Meant to include the link to his website I found: http://www.tommybotellophotography.com
  • Options
    I would check out other local photographers in your area then compare the prices. That might be the going rate in your area.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Thanks everyone. He actually did my maternity and my son's newborn pictures, and I thought they were awesome. On his actual website if you click on "clients" from there you can look at all the pictures he has taken from a full wedding. Once you click on a wedding album he has is seperated out from the different sections of the wedding with roughly 200 pictures in each section. 

This seems to be the going rate in our area with him being one of the cheapest. I've known him for years and he is somewhat new to photography as a profession also so I've seen his prices go up with the new year as he has another year under his belt. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards