Canada

GTKY Monday

1. If you had to eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
2. Who was the cook in your family: mom, dad, or other?
3. Kids: sooner, later, or never?
Baby Birthday Ticker
Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w

Re: GTKY Monday

• edited December 2011
    1. If you had to eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Probably Italian
    2. Who was the cook in your family: mom, dad, or other? Mom, except when it was bbq season
    3. Kids: sooner, later, or never? Likely never
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    1. If you had to eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would you choose?  Hmmm..good one...Is junk food a cuisine?  I figure if that's all I can eat, my body would develope an immunity to it, and it would actually become beneficial to my health.  Yup.  Junk food.
    2. Who was the cook in your family: mom, dad, or other?  Mom
    3. Kids: sooner, later, or never? Sooner!! (But after the wedding..I have less than 8 months left and have a sweet dress I want to fit in..hehe!  Guess I'll have to wait on my junk food diet, too)
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. If you had to eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
    Italian.  nom nom nommmm

Dad.  My dad is an AMAZING cook.  Mom is great too but Dad's stuff is like restaurant worthy.

Soonish...sort of.  Within the next 5 years or so.  We want to start before I hit 30.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Japanese.

Definitely mom.

Hopefully sooner. We're both 29 and plan to TTC in the next year.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • echo136echo136 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. If you had to eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Italian I suppose. I do love me some pasta!
    2. Who was the cook in your family: mom, dad, or other?  My mom mainly cooked meals. But my dad has his staples he likes to do.
    3. Kids: sooner, later, or never? Sooner!!!  We want to have 2 by 30. We are both 25.....so here's hoping! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could eat pasta every single day.  Italian hands down.
    Dad, definitely, and so is DH in our relationship.  The ONLY similarity between them - weird.
    Sooner-ish?  Going to start TTC in the next 1-2 years.
  • edited December 2011
    1. If you had to eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would you choose? I'd choose to eat English/Scottish food. I love my bangers and mash and Kippers!

2. Who was the cook in your family: mom, dad, or other?  Mum mostly cooked while growing up... now that Dad has retired he does alot more cooking.

As soon after the wedding as possible.Laughing
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    1. If you had to eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Definitely Italian!  Cheese + pasta... what's not to love!

2. Who was the cook in your family: mom, dad, or other?  Mom... Dad would occasionally BBQ some meat, but Mom would do the rest of the meal.

3. Kids: sooner, later, or never?  We were trying earlier this year with no results, and we'll start trying again two months before the wedding.  We're not trying now (fitting into my dress!) but as I'm thirty, I want to get started as soon as possible!

M.
  • edited December 2011
    1. If you had to eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would you choose?Vegetarian
    2. Who was the cook in your family: mom, dad, or other?Mom or middle brother
    3. Kids: sooner, later, or never?Sooner
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards