Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Help!

Hi Knotties!

I know I'm getting a little ahead of myself but it never hurts to plan ahead right?! Anyway, my fiance and I are going to foot the bill for our rehearsal dinner ourselves. We want to make it affordable but nice. Any suggestions? We'll be getting married at St. Joseph Fullerton off of Belair Rd...anything around that area that you all suggest?

Thanks! Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A lot of people really like Red Brick Station at the Avenue (I think a few girls on here have been to or had their RD's there).  And everyone has really liked it I believe.

Also, we had my best friend's bridal shower at Liberatore's in the Honeygo shopping center... her aunts rented out the whole bar area and had a pre-seleted menyu to choose from.  It was very nicely done.  I loved it!  I think that would be a great place for the RD. 

Also, what about Della Rose's on the Avenue?  Their food is awesome and they have a HUGE menu.  I am sure they do events and would have many price points for you to choose from. 

Good luck!  And you're right, it's never too early to start planning. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love all those places! LOL We go to the Avenue all the time. My fiance's friend actually had his rehearsal dinner at Red Brick which was a lot of fun! :)

Thanks! Trying to get the brain goin here Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards