California-Bay Area

Rehearsal Dinner Recommendations for Bay Area?

Hello ladies! I was wondering if any of you would happen to have any recommendations for a rehearsal dinner in the Bay Area, more around the San Jose/Santa Clara region. The party would be about 30-35 people and there will be kids in tow so anything that's child-friendly but not CHILDISH would be much appreciated! Thank you!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Recommendations for Bay Area?

• GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't know if it's child friendly, but we had ours at Il Fornaio.  They are a small chain in the area, and we had our rehearsal dinner at the Embarcadero area.  They may have one down in your area.
  • bethcarriebethcarrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Search rehearsal dinner venues on herecomestheguide.com- there are lots of venue options on there.  

@GJones27- we are thinking of having our rehearsal dinner at another Il Fornaio- how was it?  Would you recommend it?  I think they have a children's menu option so I assume they're kid friendly.
  • alyssag721alyssag721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to one at the Sonoma Chicken Coup and it was really fun and kid friendly. Plus the food is good :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    There's that Italian restaurant in Santana Row that is really good and they have a party room. I forget what it's called now though...
  • edited December 2011
    I think Epolos is thinkin of Maggiano's at Santana Row? It's really good and family style food so you'll never run out.

Mmmmm.....Sonoma Chicken Coop.........
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I second (third?) Maggiano's. They have a nice banquet area separate from the rest of the restaurant.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to one at Campo di Bocci in los gatos once, it was nice and got to play ball while we were there
  • MichiCateringMichiCatering member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michi Sushi is a great place!  Located on 2220 Winchester Boulevard, Campbell CA!  We would love to have you in for a complimentary food tasting, just send us an e-mail at michicatering@gmail.com!
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vendors are not allowed to post on this board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards