North Carolina
Options

Raleigh Bachelorette Party Ideas??

Hey ladies,

Anyone have ideas of things to do in Raleigh for the bachelorette party? I'm clueless and MOH is asking what I'd like.  Part of me wants to do a wine tasting/tour, part of me wants dinner and dancing, and part of me wants to have a girls night with a Passion Party.

Thoughts? Ideas? What are you all planning on doing?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Raleigh Bachelorette Party Ideas??

• Options
    tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a big bar person, but City Limits is pretty entertaining--and good for a group.  They have a mechanical bull and, last time I was there, played a combination of country and hip hop.  Solas is also good for a crowd, although they take themselves very seriously--seem to think Raleigh is South Beach, rather than Raleigh, given the price they charge for a table.  But it's still a great view and fun for a crowd. 

When I went on the party tour to these two places, we started out at the Flying Saucer, but I think that might be more fun for guys.  Hi 5 puts together a nice party in one of its rooms for a reasonable price.  The Red Room might do the same and their food is more interesting.

The last party tour I took used a bus--it was supposed to be one of the nice ones, but they goofed, so it was pretty basic.  I've also rented a stretch Hummer for FI's birthday, which was pretty cool.  In order to save time--and rental $$--we picked everyone up on the front end. To keep everyone safe, we dropped them off at the end of the night.  We found we could hit about 3 places leaving at about 7pm and keeping the limo/bus til about midnight to 1am. 

We're doing something a bit different for my party.  Heading down to the beach in April. We're still in the planning stages, so I don't know exactly what's going to happen, but we're going for two nights and we have a free place to stay, since my family has a beach place.

Hope this is helpful.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards