California-Northern

Ralston Hall Brides!

Are there any other devestated brides out there?  I can not believe that they had to cancel all events due to earthquake crap.  i booked a year ago.  i could have gotten married last year, but i chose an 18 month engagement.  i wanted to slowly plan.  now i feel like i got a lot to do in so little time.  i feel like the early bird is currently not getting the worm.  i think i cried for at least 2 hours last night.  i am just hoping that i dont lose the deposits from my other venders.  i had finished planning.  i love doing things in advance.  i am so upset and i would love to hear that i am not alone.  i know that other brides are out there.  i hope that everyone out there is dealing with this.  I am so sorry to those of you who are getting married in April. 

Re: Ralston Hall Brides!

• edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry that this is happening. 

• Mtrl01Mtrl01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep; my wedding was scheduled for June 24th....since it's a Sunday we have found other venue options. Denise and Karen have been super nice about checking other sites for us. Everyone we've talked to so far has been super understanding. Good luck with finding a new venue!
  • Our wedding was scheduled for June 9th and we're trying to figure out where to relocate our wedding too.  The only other comparable venue, which was recommended by Ralston, is going to cost us about $6,000 more!  I think we should be refunded with interest and Ralston should cover the additional expenses associated with changing venues.  We already have our caterer, DJ, photographer, hotel, and coordinator booked.  If we change dates, we owe them change fees.  If we stick with our original date, it will cost us $6K more.  I think it may be a good idea to talk to a lawyer about small claims court.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards