Florida-Central Florida

Suggestions/ Ideas.. tell me what to do!

For the life of us we cannot figure out a song to do for the growing up montage.... any ideas??!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Suggestions/ Ideas.. tell me what to do!

• edited December 2011
    Forever Young
  • ericak926ericak926 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I Finally Found Someone/ Bryan Adams and Barbara Streisand
    In My Life/ Beatles
    Jack & Diane/ John Mellencamp
    Best Friend/ Queen
    This is the Time to Remember/ Billy Joel
    Get Low/ Ying Yang Twins
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_suggestions-ideas-tell?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:51c88822-bfde-4e1c-b9a1-905c34bb3c83Post:773729a9-494f-4c08-a6f5-a954ed864660">Re: Suggestions/ Ideas.. tell me what to do!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I Finally Found Someone/ Bryan Adams and Barbara Streisand In My Life/ Beatles Jack & Diane/ John Mellencamp Best Friend/ Queen This is the Time to Remember/ Billy Joel Get Low/ Ying Yang Twins
    Posted by ericak926[/QUOTE]

<div>I second this list! AND the Rod Stewart song - DH makes fun of me, but I love Rod Stewart. ;) I can't help you pick because I love all of these, sorry! lol</div>
  • edited December 2011
    I actually like the Alphaville version :)
    edited December 2011
    I'm surprised none of you caught the last one. Especially you Alyssa. I was singing it at the GTG. Think about it .... to the back, to the wall.....
    LOL.
  • AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Actually, when I read that, I was trying to picture a slideshow to that song, btu souldn't find a situation where it fit, so I was really confused. Lol!

• edited December 2011
    Erica I don't even remember! lol I'm a turd.
    edited December 2011
    To the back, to the wall, to all those females crawl, till sweat drips down my balls, ah, skeet, skeet, skeet, skeet, ah skeet, skeet, skeet.
    Ring any bells?
  • sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL Erica!

How about "I Want To Grow Old With You" - Adam Sandler?
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards