New Jersey - South

Cinnaminson Area - Hair and Make up

I was wondering if anyone woud be able to recommend hair and make up for the cinnaminson/mt. laurel area... I perfer someone that travels to the hotel, it would just be easier... I have been struggeling with this and I dont even know where to start... Thanks!!

Re: Cinnaminson Area - Hair and Make up

• TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is Bella Angel, Creations by Mia, and The Little Touches.

I had no luck personally with them because they were booked on my date or too expensive but you can give them a try. They all have websites so just do a google search and they should come up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try D'Nicole Salon and Spa in Sewell. They do travel, but I am not sure how far. Their prices are reasonable and they do great work!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I found briannenora.com and thenewjerseymakeupartist.com They travel all over NJ and do different types of makeup, like airbrush or reguaelr and are not too expensive. I haven't looked at hair stylist though so maybe you could ask them for suggestions...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Mia from Creations by Mia. She will come to your location, does hair and makeup, and her prices are reasonable! Here is her website:

www.creationsbymia.com
  • TaraLeah3776TaraLeah3776 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Creations by Mia - and I also live in Cinnaminson Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Natalie Pagano out of Philadelphia and Leigh Ann Brubaker out of Marlton.  Both were fantastic, and had very reasonable prices.  Two of my fave vendors!  I put reviews on the North Jersey Knottie website.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dinnamingdinnaming member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend the Little Touches.  Great to work with!
    Photobucket
  • mscando2003mscando2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for all of the recommedations! I will have to look into them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards