Chit Chat

Coffee not enough today!

I can already tell this is going to be a loooooong day. Getting all sorts of ridiculous requests at work, wedding planning is making my head spin (chair covers?placecards?cake cutting FEES?), and my FMIL wants to know if we have figured out where we are going to live (August 1......). Been going to the gym every night and getting lots of sleep, doing my best to take a "quiet time" when I can to relax and de-compress, but I feel like I'm going to kirk out on someone. This may have somthing to do with our Keurig being on the fritz and only brewing half a cup of coffee...grrrr.....I know this sounds really whiny and I'm not trying to complain, I am really grateful for everything going on it just gets overwhelming and I really needed to vent...Thankssss
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Coffee not enough today!

• Good Morning!

I feel the exact same way! We were supposed to get snow today and it didnt happen, Im sad about that since we have had a very warm winter and I miss the snow! Also I work 13 hours today so that puts a damper on things...

But yay for getting to the gym and getting sleep! Atleast you have that to help keep you energized through days like today!!
    I've loved you since I was 8 years old...
    243 Invited image
    171 Are ready to party! image
    70 Are party poopers! image
    2 Said they can't give an answer until a week before the wedding..EXCUSE ME?!!! image
    RSVP Deadline WAS September 20th!
  • Omg your signature photo just cracked me up! I have always had a cat and my fiance's allergic so those days are over.....but I love them! At least my parents will always have one.

I'm bummed about not getting snow too!!! I live in Maryland though so I don't expect it too much....looks like you're in the mountains-that's so crazy that you haven't gotten snow! It's sad :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Girl, half a cup of coffee is enough to make me kirk out too. Ish happens. Also I know what you mean about wedding planning. We met with the florist a couple of weeks ago and she kept asking me questions that I was like, um? Is that a thing I have to know? You're not alone!

I hope both your days go quickly!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I totally feel you with the stressing out this morning. I've been sick for the past few days, and I was determined to go back to work today, even though I probably shouldn't. I washed my uniform last night and FI took the clothes out of the dryer this morning. So, I'm getting ready and can't find my shirt. I was freaking out! I ended up cleaning our entire room trying to look for this dang thing. I checked the living room, wash room, bathroom, kitchen, spare bedroom, EVERYWHERE. Still couldn't find it. I decided it was a sign, so I called work and let them know I wouldn't be coming in today. Shortly after, I found the stupid shirt.
  • FYI If your Keurig is brewing half a cup it's probably time to descale it. Depending on which model you have you do it different ways. Mine required me to fill the res with vinegar and "brew" over and over. Then I had to let it sit overnight. It's a time consuming process and it took me what seemed like forever the next morning to brew enough fresh water to get the vinegar smell to go away but....IT WORKED! I'd try that :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    150 Invited image RSVP Date: April 15th
    84 Attendingimage
    66 Missing Outimage
    0 Not Repliedimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards