California-Los Angeles

Looking for a Tailor to Make my Dress

I'm located in the Los Angeles area, and I'm looking for a good tailor who may be able to make my dress. It's a fairly simple (in my mind) dress, Celtic-inspired. Does anyone have any suggestions for local tailors who may be willing to make a dress?
Also, we're looking at a short engagement - 2 months about. So I don't have a long time to get this done. Undecided
Any information/advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Looking for a Tailor to Make my Dress

• edited December 2011
    I have a tailor and she makes gorgeous dresses. She did not make my wedding dress, but she is doing my alteration. She has made a dress for me in the past and overall has made about 8 dresses for my family over time. She is in San Fernando Valley, not sure if you want to travel that far, but I think she's worth it. You can email her at marodesigns@yahoo.com. Tell her Brandie sent you, she will also give you great prices.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'll check it out. :-)
  • CicipupiCicipupi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Brandie! Need help from you :) The email marodesigns@yahoo.com is not working, for some reason is returning my email. Need a contact of that tailor, send me her number, email,any contact please!!!! Thank you soo much!
  • ShabnamshShabnamsh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thumbelina designs! Carlyn is amazing!! Tell her Shabby sent you. She is making my dress and she os super affordable. She is also really fun to work with! She is on Ventura Blvd. in Studio City. Check her out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards