Georgia-Atlanta
Options

I'm sure you will say....

that this should be posted in classifieds....

BUT...my engagement is off and I would like to sell my dress.  I live in Alpharetta, so I thought this would be a good place to put this.  The sad part is, it hasn't even come in yet.  It's due in May.  Anyone getting married in June or later...keep reading.

I purchased this http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Allover-beaded-lace-trumpet-gown-T9612_Sale-Sale-Bridal-Gowns gown at David's Bridal.  It has quite literally NEVER been worn.  Obviously, I never tried it on, so no alterations.  WITH the exception that I am 6ft tall and I had extra length added.  Its a david's size 18, which is around a 12-14 street size depending on your shape. If it helps, I'm a size 14, 38DD and the gown was big in the waist a bit.  Photos really do not do this dress justice.  I saw it on the hangar and thought it was pretty but it looks amazing on.

I paid $650 for the dress with the garment bag.  I'm asking $550.  Since I've never touched the gown, I feel like this is a fair deal.

If you're interested, please feel free to email me.  h_m_bennett@hotmail.com

I honestly don't want to have this dress in my house so please let me know if you are interested.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm sure you will say....

• Options
    So sorry to hear about your situation! I will ask around. I have a friend getting married soon who is the same size. 

*hugs*
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear about this situation! ::HUGS:: to you!!!  I agree this is a good start since this is local. I would also try the classified and weddingbee.com.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Options
    The local boards are actually the better place to sell things that would be expensive/difficult to mail. Also try putting a posting on Craigslist. So sorry to hear about your engagement : (
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.  Obviously I'm pretty bummed, but I sure am happy all this happened now instead after the wedding. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm no help on the dress but I'm sending you hugs and support. We're here for you. Feel free to stick around if you'd like. **hugs**
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    Well, we are going to give it another go.  So this dress is no longer for sale, for now.  Thanks for your kind words!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards