Georgia-Atlanta

Anyone from Warner Robins Macon Area?

We just moved down here from Ohio.
Anyone intersted in a local get together?

Re: Anyone from Warner Robins Macon Area?

• bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to Atlanta!  Hopefully some girls will come out of the woodwork.

I think it might be cool to meet up with some knotties and maybe go to a Bridal Show or meet up for drinks and lament about the wedding process.
  • Danigirl259Danigirl259 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't live there but my FI's family lives down there so we go down often his sis lives there to she goes to macon state
  • edited December 2011
    Me, me, me!!! I am "technically" in Bonaire, but considered myself Warner Robins. Where from Ohio did you move from? I moved here from Ohio also (in 2008). My parents were living in Cincinnati, I was going to school in Akron, and my extended family is all from the Cleveland area. 

Welcome to the board!!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I'm actually thirty-five minutes away from Macon/WR, but my wedding will be in that area. There is a bridal show in Macon on the 21st of February. I plan to attend...maybe we could meet up there.

AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Eatonton, but I'm in Macon often enough.  My wedding's going to be in Macon at the 1842 Inn.  It'd be cool to meet some people from that area, and also to be able to share local vendor tips.  I'm having such a hard time finding a reliable caterer.  I'm beginning to think that no one wants to cater a wedding as small as 35.  :(
  • edited December 2011
    i will be in about 2 months im moving there from ND (military) so am going to be all new here
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards