North Carolina
Options

Lace in N.C. in August?

I am really leaning towards a lace dress for my August wedding in North Carolina. Is lace too hot for this time of year or is it okay?

Re: Lace in N.C. in August?

• Options
    August is REALLY HOT in NC, and humid! If its inside, you would have no problems, but if its outside, and has sleeves you would be hot, and sweaty.  If you would want a outdoor wedding, I would go with something more light and flowy, but for inside, with a/c you would have no problems
    May 2013 Siggy: Flowers imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What if it's a lace dress for summer season? Would that be too hot still?
  • Options
    It depends on what you mean.  Are you thinking high neck long sleeved floor length your whole body will be covered lace? Or just a lace overlay? Why not show us a picture.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Lace in N.C. in August?:[QUOTE]It depends on what you mean.nbsp; Are you thinking high neck long sleeved floor length your whole body will be covered lace? Or just a lace overlay? Why not show us a picture. Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE

I'm posting from a mobile phone, how can I post pictures?
  • Options
    You can't on your phone. :( Do you have a link to it.

I agree that you might be REALLY hot. 
  • Options
    I'm getting married in the Charlotte area in August and I'm wearing a dress with lace overlay.. it is strapless sweetheart neckline. It is no hotter than other dresses I tried on, except maybe a sheath chiffon dress... As long as you arent looking for a long sleeved or turtle neck as PP mentioned you will be ok... get airbrush makeup and bring baby powder!!!
    196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards