Illinois-Chicago

Toast and Jam

Has anyone used Toast and Jam as their DJ or been to a wedding where they were the DJ?  Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated! 

Re: Toast and Jam

• MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using them...we have Kate and Rachel as our DJs. Just meeting them you get the vibe of what the company is all about and I've heard nothing but great things about them.
  • adelheidsteradelheidster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got married on July 17th and Rachel was our DJ.  She was awesome, and the dance floor was packed the whole night.  Highly recommend using them!

• MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I asked this same question back in May and got many responses---all favorable.  We have booked Kristin for my daughters June, 2011 wedding.  I tried to copy and paste that link, but the link ended up bringing me back to your post.  I am not very techo savvy.  If you would like to see the responses, please look toward my earlier May/June posts for the responses.
  • kellbellezkellbellez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just attended a wedding where Sara from Toast and Jam DJ-ed - she was amazing, really good at "reading the floor" which is kind of what they're all about.

We booked Rachel and Kate for our DJ's in October. Same as PP, we felt like they had a great vide. T&J is very professional and I've heard nothing but good things.

Just meet with them in the tiny room behind the orange door, and you'll find out for yourself :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards