Colorado-Denver
Options

Fiance wont tell me what he wants!!`

At this point I feel absolutely defeated. After we got engaged I asked him what kinds of features he wants at his wedding. I spent a month doing research and finding him the best of the best to match what both he and I want. We went to visit all the places and I thought we had narrowed it down to two. He keeps telling me he has concerns with both but he would be happy at either. We need to make a decision by today and he left for work without telling me what he likes better. All of my family and all of his family want the Inverness but he is still hesitant. I ask him would you be happier at Arrowhead, he says no; He just has concerns at both. At this point, I don't feel like he wants to get married at either. I feel like last weekend was a complete waste of money and time for both of us. Cry
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fiance wont tell me what he wants!!`

• Options
    edited December 2011
    then i would look at other places

when is your wedding? do you still have time to look for other places? find a place that makes you both happy

the thing that did it for my fiance was when he saw that i found a place where my eyes lit up and i was SO happy and they answered all my questions

then again, he likes to say, "what ever makes you happy"

just remember, most men live to make their women happy! find something YOU love and maybe he'll go with you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We don't have time or money to go look at other places. If we pick a different venue, we are picking blind. We cannot afford another plane ticket to go look at venues. And neither of us could get time off work. 

I can honestly see myself getting married at either one!! I imagine our wedding at both. Thats why I left it up to his family, my family, and siblings. They all agreed on one venue. Now he is indecisive. I don't know. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My advice is to sit down and talk to him because I have started to realize lately that my FI will say something to my ideas for the wedding and I don't understand it the way he intends it.  For example we have been going around and around about what to do for the bar I came up with 2-3 options of how to deal with it each option was presented to him and each reply to my thoughts was 'that sounds like a good idea honey'.  Fast forward to this Monday and I say 'we need to make a decision for the bar.' to which he replies "What I thought you did make a decision?"...  Long story even longer he was thinking that by affirming my idea was good that was saying yes I want to do that lets move forward and I did not have the same understanding.  My point I guess is that you and he need to talk to each other and explain what you are both thinking because at this point it sounds like you are like me and want him to be excited about it the way you are and you feel that because he isn't thats not what he wants.  Well that very well may not even be close to what is going on with him...just my thoughts based on what I have experienced with my FI.  Good luck wherever you get married will be beautifull!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards