Maine

MinMin

Hi MinMin, I hate to keep bothering you but I'm very anxious to hear if your mason jars are available or if you have the contact info for the place you bought your jars? My centerpieces are my last "big" thing to take care of and the sooner I can check it of my list the better :-) Thanks a bunch! Oh yeah, I would send you a private message but I cannot figure out how, sorry!

Re: MinMin

• edited December 2011
    Hey! Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier this week. I just talked to the girl who was interested but she doesn't need them, so they are yours! I'm not 100% positive how many I have to sell, since some of them I'm borrowing from a friend so I can't sell you those. But I will take an inventory in the next week and let you know. Most are the antique style, with glass lids and metal bails to hold the lids on, but I do have a few modern ones, if you're interested in those too. I'll take some pics of the different ones to send to you.

I have all different sizes and shapes -- is there any size in particular you're interested in? Do you know how many you want?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I want to do something very similar to what you're doing with 3 different sizes on each table so I think as many as you have to sell I will take. I have 24 tables and if I can do all of them with jars then I'm going that way but I might only do half of them with jars and the other half with lanterns. I'm interested in any of them that you have. Thank you so much :-) I'm very excited now!
  • edited December 2011
    Okay! I'll take a count this weekend and let you know. If you want to do three per table I won't have enough for all 24 tables, but I can put you in touch with the guy I bought them from if you want more.

But I also have 20 silver tea light lanterns I bought off another Knottie. I'm planning on using them on the outside tables at our reception venue. I just added a pic of one of them next to a jar in my bio, at the very bottom of the centerpiece page.

If you want to buy those too, they are yours!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    How much do you want for the lanterns? They are super cute! I bought some white ones but now I want to paint them! I'm thinking maybe I could sell those ones and buy yours :-)
  • edited December 2011
    I would sell them for $2 each, or $40 for all 20.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Here's a link to the lantern at Ikea -- it retails for $5. So $2 is a steal!

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/26472200
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards