Ohio-Cleveland

Rehearsal Dinner Venue Ideas Needed!

Fiance and I are starting to search for potential locations to hold our rehearsal dinner! We have found quite a few places.... but I was really hoping to find somewhere with a patio or outdoor area. (Im picturing warm august weather... string lights above us... etc! )HAHA However im having trouble finding locations through the internet and was hoping someone might know of a restaurant that fits my idea!

We are getting married in Chesterland so anywhere on the east side or downtown would be great! Any ideas are greatly appreciated!! Thanks ladies!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Venue Ideas Needed!

• edited December 2011
    We are having our rehearsal dinner at 100th Bomb Group on Brookpark Rd. It has an outdoor patio and is right across the street from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. I have eaten there many times and the airplanes are never a bother, they make the patio that much more fun! It is a great location and they have great food!! I highly recommend it :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lmwilberlmwilber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Luxe, in the Gordon Square Arts District is wonderful! They have a killer patio, and the food is wonderful. They do wonderful private events.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • edited December 2011

Our rehearsal dinner was held at Buca Di Bepo

I looked up their menu online, wrote down what I wanted and how many (the food is family style seving) and dropped it off about a month before our reservation.  That way when we go there, the food was ready to eat.  No waiting.  Everyone (around 20 people) loved it.

As a side note, food and drinks for 20 people was $650.

• cpauknercpaukner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can do it at the Mentor Harbor Yachting Club as long as it's nice that day it would be a beautiful view of the lake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards