July 2012 Weddings
Options

First Dance

Hello ladies! I was wondering how many of you had a song picked for your first dance, and why you chose that particular song.

We chose, Dave Matthews Band- Crash.  Our first romantic dinner together my FI put together a playlist of various songs.  When he surpised me with the romantic candle lite dinner, Crash was the song playing.  He had no idea how much I loved Dave, it was such a special surprise, since no one had ever done that for me before.

Re: First Dance

• Options
    jealous! i wish we could do crash, or any dave song for that matter, i LOVE dmb. but the boy DOES NOT lol! it's his least favorite band :( anyways, we havent for sure decided yet, but maybe she's everything, bc, like littlemoments said it fits me to a tee! even the yellow running shoes and the saturn with a sunroof :)
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't picked yet... but we were talking about it and were considering any of these:
    You Are - Jimmy Wayne
    Look at Me - Carrie Underwood

or... something else. There are too many to choose from!!
  • Options
    i don't have a first dance song yet but I do know what I am going to play for the recessional, Randy Travis Forever & Ever Amen. It's such a sweet song. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards