New York-Western
Options

Ceremony/ Reception Sites near Lake Erie around Buffalo

Any thoughts on a location near Lake Erie, around Buffalo.  I've looked at Harry's Harbour and Templeton's Landing.  Any suggetions? 

Re: Ceremony/ Reception Sites near Lake Erie around Buffalo

• Options
    MrsPawlak2BMrsPawlak2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Our reception is at the Harbour Club inside HSBC Arena.  It's not directly on the water, but there is a great view of the water!  Other ideas are the Buffalo Yacht Club which is nice for a ceremony/reception, or the Buffalo Launch Club which is on the river in Grand Island... More south of the city there's Root5 or Dock at the Bay.

8/6/11 ~ Happily Ever After!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    or pearl street...the patios have GREAT views of the water.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_ceremony-reception-sites-near-lake-erie-around-buffalo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:622Discussion:3bdced89-44a2-4f85-a3d5-ed40dba16081Post:0da722c0-e56c-47e4-a07a-b27067c8da14">Re: Ceremony/ Reception Sites near Lake Erie around Buffalo</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Our reception is at the Harbour Club inside HSBC Arena</strong>.  It's not directly on the water, but there is a great view of the water!  Other ideas are the Buffalo Yacht Club which is nice for a ceremony/reception, or the Buffalo Launch Club which is on the river in Grand Island... More south of the city there's Root5 or Dock at the Bay.
    Posted by MrsPawlak2B[/QUOTE]

this sounds awesome!  i wish i thought of it!
  • Options
    MrsPawlak2BMrsPawlak2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is amazing!  It's a really neat and different venue... I can't wait! :)
    8/6/11 ~ Happily Ever After!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards