Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Best web sites to go on?

Other than the Knot what wedding web sites do you all like the best?  Is there another website like the knot with a chat page?    Other than the knot I have no idea where to go.  My sister got married like 5 years ago and this is what she swore by but aI know there are other pages out there now.  Thanks

Re: Best web sites to go on?

• Tara5384Tara5384 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Weddingbee.com has an active community and some great blogs.  Visually, I like stylemepretty.com and 100layercake.com
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto tara on the blogs.  green wedding shoes is another great blog.

As for other chat communities, weddingbee has one too, as does indiebride.  I think the Pittsburgh board on TK is more active than the locals on the others, but I dont know for sure really.
  • edited December 2011
    I only chat on TK..

For ideas, I really like projectwedding.com and they do have a message board area, but I know nothing about it.  There are a lot of photos to look at (although they don't really monitor repeat photos, so you find yourself looking at the same photos over and over sometimes -- especially in "hair") and they inspired me... even though I really didn't end up doing much DIY, LoL.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    @lmmc?:  I am a active member on weddingbee.com and I must say that I think they have the best wedding planning boards and chat.  The girls are incredibly nice and very helpful!
    There is always a new post that has meaning...
    Definetly try it out, I promise you will be logged in every single day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards