Connecticut

Looking for Wine or Champagne Wedding Favors

I am looking for wine or champagne wedding favors in either the favor size bottles or full size bottles.  Anyone doing that or know of any place I can go to get them?

Re: Looking for Wine or Champagne Wedding Favors

• Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you can probably call any package store and ask them about this, and I know that you can order your own personalized labels on myweddinglabels.com.

I know that the wine cellar in middletown does them also
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanks - i've been asking around and I haven't had much luck yet - I want a decent wine or champagne otherwise I don't want to do it but I also can't spend a million dollars on it!
  • edited December 2011
    Just throwing it out there but Munson's Chocolates has champagne bottle shaped chocolates wrapped in foil.  They are a decent size too (like 6 inches tall). 
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • edited December 2011
    oh that sounds cute!  i've never been there before but i pass it all the time...
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yes definitely ask your local liquor store they shold be able to work with you!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • mbutkusmbutkus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister had mini bottles of white wine from Bully Hill Vineyards, and they were inexpensive ($2 or so).   The only thing is that Bully Hill is in upstate NY (where she lives), and you probably don't want to take a road trip there for favors...  You can also have them made with personalized labels-- check out their website  http://www.bullyhill.com/

I wonder if any other wineries in CT do the same thing?
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haight Brown in Litchfield does mini bottles.  my mom got them for my shower favors...they even personalize the labels if you want :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards