July 2013 Weddings

Finally Diving In

It seems like I have been waiting for this time where I actually get to book for things.  I'm so tickled about all this wedding stuff.  I actually just called my childhood church to get my baptism and confirmation certificates that are required next is to call my fiance's childhood church.  Then we get to book the church in a couple of weeks and we have already put the down payment on the dress. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Finally Diving In

• way to go! You'll probably get your dress before I do...yep..STILL waiting..ugh!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_finally-diving-in?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:1c326013-6d99-438a-b049-b908504c01e8Post:23e95230-5baf-4eec-bcfe-32ccb7a25aa7">Re: Finally Diving In</a>:
    [QUOTE]way to go! You'll probably get your dress before I do...yep..STILL waiting..ugh!
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]

Did you call and ask about it yet?

We actually didn't measure we wanted to wait a couple more months for that.  I'm starting to run again I'm gonna try out that C25K with everyone.  I want to get back into the shape I was about a year/ year and a half ago.  I want to order it as small as possible basically so that we don't have to alter the crud out of it.  I'm a really short person with a small frame so I basically have to rip apart and build back most ball gowns and mardi gras costumes and bridesmaid dresses I've ever worn.  Thank God they do this dress by measurements and not exactly a size number.

So we put our deposit now because we were able to get a 10% discount by doing it before July 30th!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • congrats on the checks!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards