Ohio-Cincinnati

Questions for married gals?!

I'd love to see about any simple questions that ladies have to the married girls! What we were happy we did or what we wish we did. Things like that. It's a crazy anf fun time and we are always more than happy to share our expriences with you! Any questions for us?!

P.S. These DO NOT have to be wedding related!

Re: Questions for married gals?!

• Gia2Gia2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_questions-for-married-gaks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:6e443081-b6fc-43c3-8b77-b83fcec30400Post:88c65f95-b486-45cb-a34c-94becbbdb60f">Questions for married gals?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd love to see about any simple questions that ladies have to the married girls! What we were happy we did or what we wish we did. Things like that. It's a crazy anf fun time and we are always more than happy to share our expriences with you! Any questions for us?! P.S. These DO NOT have to be wedding related!
    Posted by futuregabriel[/QUOTE]

I would like to know if you had any alterations done and if you were happy and satisfied with the workmanship and the fee. Thanks!
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_questions-for-married-gaks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:6e443081-b6fc-43c3-8b77-b83fcec30400Post:8fe8829c-6a71-4223-a12a-dafd6a7e07ca">Re: Questions for married gals?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Questions for married gals?! : I would like to know if you had any alterations done and if you were happy and satisfied with the workmanship and the fee. Thanks!
    Posted by Gia2[/QUOTE]
    Anne Firestone, she lives in Mt Addams
    On faculty at UC Fashion design (DAAP)
    400 in cash for MAJOR alterations to DD's wedding gown.  No tugging, no slipping, absolutely perfect heavy strapless dress
    Took in and hemmed two bridesmaid dresses.  Altered my dress and jacket as well.
    Very very happy with her services!

400 was for all the alterations, bride, bridesmaids, and mine
  • Gia2Gia2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    When you say 400$ was that just for the brides gown? Or all mentioned?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_questions-for-married-gaks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:6e443081-b6fc-43c3-8b77-b83fcec30400Post:e817b5bf-2707-41b7-aa07-70061437d90c">Re: Questions for married gals?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]When you say 400$ was that just for the brides gown? Or all mentioned?
    Posted by Gia2[/QUOTE]

Total for all alterations
  • I would like to know if you had any alterations done and if you were happy and satisfied with the workmanship and the fee. Thanks!

I had my dress altered at David's Bridal in Tricounty. They put in bra cups, hemmed the bottom, and shortened the straps on the dress. It was about 200 dollars. The dress fit perfectly, but it seemed a bit pricey.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards