Rhode Island

Xtreme Soundz DJ (Luis Mota)

Has anyone used Xtreme Soundz DJ, Luis Mota, or been to a wedding where he DJ'd? I'm seriously considering making an appt. with him. We're looking for a DJ who can really throw a great party and get people who normally wouldn't dance on the dance floor and someone who might even do some fun things that are different. Thanks!  

Re: Xtreme Soundz DJ (Luis Mota)

• I've never heard of him but our DJ is amazing and really can get everyone up and dancing! His name is Paul and the website is -  http://www.djillusionwedding.com/
    He is also super reasonably priced for the area. 
  • I met with Luis based on a coworker's recommendation. Her nephew had used him for her wedding and she said he was great. He was very nice and reasonably priced but I just didn't feel like we clicked. I had my heart set on Victor Events since he had done some of my family member's weddings in the past. But he was outrageously overpriced! He is really an awesome dj and does some really unique things so if you can afford him and don't mind spending the money then he is probably just what you are looking for. I ended up booking DJ Valentina for a third of the cost and am very happy so far. She djs at Mohegan Sun regularly and has dee jayed for some celebs too!
  • Thank you, hgumula and caragao. I'm checking them out! I also wanted Victor Events but he is booked.
  • Check out Jason with Misic Mixers. He does a great job and is very professional. He dj'd my wedding and couldn't be happier with the experience with him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards