February 2012 Weddings
Options

Weekend plans?

So I have about 2 hours left at work and then I'm going to the store to get wine and cleaning supplies. Exciting Friday night, I know. Tomorrow I will continue my quarterly cleaning and Sunday I am having lunch with FI's parents.

What are your plans this weekend?
~DFWs Resident Snark~
I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?

Re: Weekend plans?

• Options
    I am a bridesmaid in a wedding next month so I have to get my dress fitted. I'm also hoping to buy a dress for my mom for the wedding. I also need to make a payment at my venue. Looks like I'll be running around this weekend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be spending the weekend catching up on some reading and school work. I don't have too much to do, but i'm going to try to get a head start.
    I'm also planning on going to Church on Sunday- and registering. It's something I wanted to do for a while.
    I will probably spend the rest of the weekend lounging and watching movies with FI- my life isn't too exciting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Jadiza sounds like the ideal weekend to me
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    my weekend plans aren't too exciting. Gathering tax info and Sunday evening FSIL is going to do our taxes. Having my own business sucks this time of year... not to mention i typically owe :( hopefully FI will get some back though
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is my first weekend off in ages!  Today, my church is having The Amazing Race (like the TV show).  My mom and I are partners.  Should be pretty entertaining.  Tomorrow, I plan on just relaxing with FI <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards