New Jersey - South
Options

Limo Service Help

Does anyone have any suggestions for a limo company?  Any suggestions would be welcomed!! Thanks Ladies!!

Re: Limo Service Help

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Albert's Transportation in Mt. Laurel is one I was considering.  There's also An Affair to Remember in Williamstown.  I ended up not using a limo service at all - both ceremony and reception were in the same location - but those were the two companies I looked at during my planning.  GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked with Albert's in Mount Laurel. We got a good deal on all 3 vehicles and they've been great to work with.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what area you're looking in, but we're using Coastline Limo in AC. It was the cheapest I found for what we needed (1 limo making 2 trips to drop everyone off at ceremony/reception site & 1 limo to pick FI & up at the end).
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    mpinompino member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! I emailed and Called ALberts, waiting for a call back, An affair to remeber didn't have the size limo I needed.  I need an 18 passenger or more for south jersey, Mullica Hill to Vineland area. I had a limo booked then they called to tell me they sold it! They contracted another one out and my contract pricing and everything would stay the same. Well when that company called they were rude and pushy as to why I didn't book with them. I said frankly you gave me a quote but this company was a few hundred less.  The new comapny proceeded to make me feel like I  should have booked with them and now they are doing me a favor. Then They told me I need to give them 50% down when the other company already had my credit card anyway. I don't like the vibe from either company and I am worried if I pay one the other may request payment..etc I don't want to deal with that hassle.  So I am looking for a new one!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used JBJ limo and i LOVED them. My driver also went above and beyond helping me hold my dress at times and giving me drinks because it was a hot day, they gave me a good deal too!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
  • Options
    shtaycee5shtaycee5 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my sister used albert's to transport bridal party and guests from hotel to venue. first shuttle left with 4 people. bridal party got first dibs on next one. guests came late. bridal party was late which caused the wedding to run an hour over due to the driving taking back roads and not the highway between both. they were rude. my sister was screaming at them in her wedding dress because due to her wedding starting an hour late, they wouldn't stay an hour longer which forced guests to leave the reception earlier. some people even had to drive others home in their cars due to the shuttle refusing to stay any later. i will not be using them for my own wedding in december 2012.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards