California-San Diego

Never order anything from TheKnot.com

I ordered mints as my wedding favors. I got an email from The Knot Billing saying my billing address was wrong. I called the number they gave me, waited on hold for 30 minutes and was then sent to voicemail. I left a voicemail and never got a call back. A week later I called again, waited for 25 minutes and the customer service rep told me that my address was correct and my order was already being filled.
When the mints arrived, they didn't include the personalized stickers that should have been in there. I decided to email customer service since the phones are such a hassle. 2 weeks went by with no response. I called, waited another half an hour on hold and the customer service rep said they'd send the stickers out right away. I got them but they only sent 75 and I ordered 150 mint tins!
Today I have spent a total of one hour and 45 minutes on hold with The Knot and have been told that there is one caller ahead of me only to be sent to voicemail 4 times! They don't give you the option to keep holding, they just screw you and send you to voicemail.
Don't waste your time or money ordering from this ridiculous company.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Never order anything from TheKnot.com

• edited December 2011
    yikes! thanks for sharing! I was going to order some favors and matchbooks... definitely going to pass on it now!
  • cmorino12cmorino12 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a nightmare! Thanks for saving the rest of us, but sorry that's happened to you. Maybe americanwedding.com??? They have just as great stuff too. Maybe they will be better.
    Our Wedding Bio kosakwedding.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards