Florida-West Coast
Options

FI's clothing for wedding

As you all know we are getting married on the beach. I am trying to find a suit that is Khaki colored but think. We found one and FI wanted to buy it but it would have been $500. He said he doesn't want to spend $125 to rent it. He would rather buy it so he can wear it again. Any ideas???

Re: FI's clothing for wedding

• Options
    KappaKKappaK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI bought his tux.  He figures if he can wear 2 or 3 more times then it is worth it.
  • Options
    FI bought his suit and will def wear it again.
  • Options
    ag.4.24.10ag.4.24.10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did he buy it at?
  • Options
    Mens warehouse.  They had a sale buy one get one, but we only bought one so they gave us a great deal. for under $500 he got the suit in tall ( special order) 2 shirts and 3 ties.  He actaully already wore the suit twice, but just used a different shirt and tie for the other weddings than ours.  My sister got married in August and one of our best friends also in August.  So worth the money. 
  • Options
    KappaKKappaK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine got his at Mens Warehouse too.  They had a great deal going on.  He got a tux and two suits for like $700.
  • Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having the same problem.  FI wants a Tommy Bahama suit, but can't fathom spending that much money!  He wanted to wear linen, but we've had a really hard time finding it.  We did look at Men's Warehouse and they seem to have the best deals.  
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI and GM's got all there Khaki suits at Express for $250(in March) the color isn't in now but should come back to Florida after January for Spring Collection
  • Options
    jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI also bought his suit.  We got it at Macy's.  It was on sale when we bought it.  I don't remember exactly what we spent, but I remember thinking how cheap it was for the suit, a shirt & 2 pairs of shoes.
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    ag.4.24.10ag.4.24.10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the ideas, I will have to look into it. We are having a hard time finding the right color, I guess because of the season it is. But I am affraid to wait too long.
  • Options
    Mens warehouse special ordered my FI and fitted him in 2 weeks. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards