September 2013 Weddings

Bridesmaid dresses

Almost a year out! When should the bridesmaids order their dresses??
Halloween

Re: Bridesmaid dresses

• Well I am in a wedding this october and davids bridal took 3 months to get my bridesmaids dress in and about 3 weeks to alter it.
  • We actually got ours already lol.

Whoops!  It was a really good deal and I LOVED them.

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are going to look at bridesmaids dresses in Jan.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am going dress shopping this weekend for my dress but while my sister is here and so far the only Person I have asked To be in the wedding we ate going to start looking. If we like something she will try it on...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My maids and I just scheduled a date in late October to start looking, although there has been plenty of that going on already. October will be the first time we all go out together and try stuff on, though. Probably a little soon, but they are excited. :)
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I been wondering this same thing. As I have found dresses on Davids Bridal that I love. I'm just worried about ordering this far in advance. So we don't have a date or anything picked out. I wasn't to sure how far in advance you are suppose to do this.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Three out of six of my bmaids are pregnant so we are not going until December or January when everyone will have had their baby by then! I did see some at David's that I liked and my MOH tried on already so at least I have some sort of idea of where I am headed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
  • I've been looking at what is out there, but we're not going until after the 1st of the year.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
  • We are each only having one witness and I told my MOH she can pick anything she wants as long as it's chocolate brown (or in the brown family).  Because she's the only person we're hoping to find something beautiful for a great price. 

Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_bridesmaid-dresses-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:b4b10604-5473-4bb5-bb27-25dfbababe2dPost:15e856e0-c052-4dd1-bd47-bc9edf13464d">Re: Bridesmaid dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]I been wondering this same thing. As I have found dresses on Davids Bridal that I love. I'm just worried about ordering this far in advance. So we don't have a date or anything picked out. I wasn't to sure how far in advance you are suppose to do this.
    Posted by christinajarman[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Like I said It took 3 months to get my bridesmaids dress from davids bridal for a wedding I am in this october and 3 weeks to alter so I would take that into consideration of when to go order them.</div>
  • I love one of the dresses at David's Bridal, but they don't know if it will be around in that January timeframe :( I felt somewhat pressured to having my girls get them now. I don't know what to do!
    Halloween
  • My girls have an appt for March, which is 6 months away from the wedding. This way everyone has time to save a little money and the dresses can be ordered and altered in plenty of time.
    The Future Mrs. Burleson Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My wedding is in Alabama and we live in Maryland And none of my bm live near me so I am going to end up piecing things together between oct and feb when I can go home to Chicago where my mom and moh is lol
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know of my MOH , my sister being in the wedding for sure.. I am still trying to decide on girls ... But I do know that among the girls I may ask they go from stick skinny to bigger more voluptuous girls like my sister and possibly my cousin ... So every dress I look at I think about how it would look on all possible girls... I have been to so many weddings that the dresses are the same but look Sooo different on different body types
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards