New York-New York City

Photographer - Shenorock Shore Club, Rye, NY

Getting married at Shenorock Shore Club September 2012.  Any suggestions for photographer?

Thanks!

Re: Photographer - Shenorock Shore Club, Rye, NY

• edited December 2011
    I am also looking for a photographer / make up artist right now... Try these:

Vicky Souza Photography
    Jerome, www.studio1923.com - I really like their work.  He is really creative. :)
    Carla ten eyeck, she is from hartford
    Affortable photographer can be bella pictures :)
    abc
  • KED11KED11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Antiquehoney.com

• alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Clean Plate Pictures for great, affordable photos. Erica did our engagment shoot last year and they came out fantastic.

Jackie Schneider Beauty for hair and makeup. She's awesome. She did my makeup, but she does hair too.

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • edited December 2011
    Inku!! He's amazing.  www.inkuphoto.com

Also very reasonable, at least when I booked him back in March!
  • edited December 2011
    Red Sweatshirt Photography! http://www.theredsweatshirt.com Amazing photographer, young, affordable and super talented! Definitely check him out!!!  Gets amazing reviews on onewed.com He shot my wedding and a friends weddings and is shooting a friend of a friends wedding.
    Just Married Photo
  • rsood2004rsood2004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My partner and I were just married in Central Park and had the privledge of working with Mark from majestic studios. Price was low, pictures are already done (6 days later!) and he was the most professional, sweet man I have ever met! I would not change him for anyone. He was fantastic to work with and he kept me on my toes. He was in constant contact and set everything up for me in NYC while I live in Ohio! Please check his website...majesticstudios.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards